Our entire staff is fully vaccinated against Covid-19, and we will continue to follow protocols for the safety of all our patients.
As always, the safety of our patients and staff is our top concern, and we are following all recommendations and guidelines as given by the CDC and ADA.
Here is Saline Dental’s operational plan during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- We’ve removed all magazines, pamphlets and reading material from the waiting room.
- Each operatory is thoroughly sanitized after each patient.
- Daily sanitizing of the office, including all common spaces patients may have occupied.
- Patient forms (for both new and existing patients) are available online. We ask you to please fill these out prior to your visit, to cut down time spent in the waiting room.
- If a specialist is necessary, we might need to see you first before we make the referral.
Thank you for your patience. In order to AVOID a dental emergency, well, take care of your teeth! Brush twice a day. Floss once a day. Maintain a healthy diet.
Some emergencies are just unavoidable. We’re here for you.
Until we see you again, stay happy, and stay healthy.
Your Team At Saline Dental
Honesty Along with ensuring the work we do for you is impeccable, it is also important to us that you are treated with care and respect.
Full Service We pride ourselves in our ability to care well for our patients, whatever their need!
Experience With over 40 years of collective experience, Dr. Wright and his team are capable of handling your dental health needs.
“Extremely friendly and truly cares about you. Wonderful dentist and hygienist! Absolutely worth a visit!”Glen Swindell
“Dr. Wright is friendly, caring, and knowledgeable. If you want the best, see Dr. Wright.”Chris Echols
“Everyone working there is friendly and genuinely cares about you which makes it a perfect place to go to the dentist.”Patient
“It feels more like a family reunion than an appointment. Dr. Wright is so genuine and cares so much for his patients.”Carla McCool
“They explained everything in detail and were very patient.”April Phillips