Clear aligners are gaining popularity as a tooth straightening option for their flexibility and removability compared to traditional braces. Our office utilizes ClearCorrect aligners, proven to achieve better smiles for many of our patients. Every piece of manufacturing and diagnostic know-how that ClearCorrect brings to bear in making clear aligners is based on our personal experience and research, and the real-life feedback from our doctors. Every lesson is one we have learned first-hand through an iterative process that we improved piece by piece and continues to improve each day.
Contact our offices online at Saline Dental to learn about our innovative Bryant clear aligners by calling (501) 404-9424 today.
Ask Our Bryant Dental Team About ClearCorrect™
Our experts at Saline Dental offer ClearCorrect™ clear aligners to improve the appearance of your teeth and smile. We recommend this treatment for patients in their young-adult years (16 years of age), who might prefer to straighten their teeth using a less noticeable approach. Rather than wires and brackets, ClearCorrect™ uses clear, removable aligner trays molded to align your teeth with comfort and discretion in mind.
Our dentist and staff will evaluate your candidacy for clear aligners before approaching alternative orthodontic treatments.
What Clear Aligners Can Help Correct
Whether it is mild, moderate, or complex malocclusion that requires correction, our ClearCorrect aligners can help give you the smile you deserve.
Saline Dental can help you with the following conditions:
- Teeth Crowding
- Deep bite
- Open bite
Benefits of ClearCorrect Clear Aligners
To correct malocclusion, a growing number of patients and doctors prefer clear aligners to traditional wires and brackets, due to advantages such as:
- Appearance - ClearCorrect appliances are nearly-invisible, clear plastic, which makes them less noticeable than metal braces.
- No dietary restrictions - ClearCorrect clear aligners must be removed before eating. But after removal, there are no food restrictions, unlike metal braces. Metal braces require a change in diet, as certain foods can potentially damage the wires or brackets.
- No obstructions to flossing or brushing - Brushing and flossing can be difficult with traditional braces, due to the obstructions caused by the wires and brackets. When ClearCorrect aligners are removed, the patient is free to brush and floss without any resistance.
- Comfort - ClearCorrect clear aligners are made of a smooth plastic that prevents scratching or irritation that is common with traditional braces.
- Treatment time - In most cases, clear aligners are more convenient because they require less treatment time than traditional braces. However, results may vary, depending on the needs of the patient.
- Other advantages include controlled single-tooth movement, and remote monitoring options
Contact us online or call (501) 404-9424 to schedule an appointment today or to learn more about our services.